I provide therapy to improve your everyday life. Areas covered include Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Cheltenham, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and Wiltshire.
My input complements any NHS therapy you may be receiving, to maximise your improvements and speed up the therapy process. I also see people whose NHS therapy has finished as well as those who aren’t eligible for NHS therapy.
Whilst I prefer to see clients in person, I can offer video conferencing and computer therapy appointments where flexibility, frequency or cost are important to you.
Therapy for Aphasia after stroke or TBI
- 1:1 sessions to work on your specific needs
- 1:1 sessions to determine which IT applications best suit your individual needs
- 1:1 or group based Constraint Induced Therapy
- Support sessions with your carers, family, support team to support them to become the best communication partners for you
- Training for your carers and professional team
- Assistive technology sessions enabling you to start or continue using computers in your everyday life to help with daily activities
- Sessions to look at AAC strategies to keep you communicating in all environments
Therapy for AAC needs
- 1:1 sessions to program your device and familiarise you with its functions, identify useful vocabulary and practise using it in real life settings
- Sessions with your team (carers, family, teachers etc) to give strategies and top tips on how to support AAC users and maximise communication success
- Training for support teams
To discuss treatment for yourself or others, contact South West Speech Therapy on 07968 757584 or by clicking on this link for email